INSTAGRAM

Saturday, August 4, 2012

wine connection, lenas, dessert cafe at katong 112

Cousin and I was talking about wine and then we both came up the idea of drinking wine after our run... lol, went to the nearby wine connection at railway mall... and had Moscato... Fell in love with this wine after I had it at Shin's aussie kind of party gathering at his house together with John.. so Ceci intro me this Villa M, it was so smooth and sweet and a bit of vanilla taste... I LIKE!! My fav white wine now is Mocasto (Villa M & Brown Brother)! I am so interested to try Sauvingon Blanc by Cloudy bay and Riesling...



then the other day, honey and i went dinner date at 112 katong mall.. the moment i step into the mall, i feel so comfortable because of the nice smell aroma, i guess this was one of those marketing skills to lift up consumer spirits by scent.. the happier a consumer is, the more they will spend.. :) had cakes at Da Paolo Gastronomia..



then mom, hun and i decided to try the newly open cafe at Jurong Point, Lena's... wide range of food selection, best part is I am a member of MOF, so I am entitled to 10% discount! NICE~~~ :D


No comments: