INSTAGRAM

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Gold Coast Part I

Decided to break into a few parts because it is really long if I pen down all my thought in one post. lol..... anyway, I went there for 10 days I reckon... and this was my 3 or fourth time there.. really couldn't remember how many times... so anyway, we scoot off by the new LCC airline, SCOOT. I must say this was the first time I think it is not a budget airline even thou it supposed to be... Compare to other budget airline I took; Jetstar and Tiger... Scoot was really way better... somehow like SQ service.. first thing to look out for was the service, followed by seating and the AIR... I really have sensitive skin, every time I took Jet star, my skin start to itch, idk whether it was the air or whatever.... but just really don't like it, and feel so greasy when I took Jetstar, anyway the best will be Emirates....! booked the super seats area, it was really worth it, because people who took budget are all 'budget' lol, so anyway the yellow seats was really empty and spacious.. bf and i shared 3 seats among the two of us... nice right...?!? but one thing I don't really like was their food, it was burnt... I thought it was mine only, but bf one was burnt too, return flight for the food was also burnt, so anyway ya...

Scoot super seats area... nice right... but... my seat was stained a lil bit... idk why but i'm ok... ;)

Bf and I on the plane... 

clouds.....


Ok, moving on to the first day i spend there...
The moment we touched down,  I bought lift's lime juice... i love it so muchhhhhh! Idk why sg doesn't sells them.. it was one of coca cola production also... it looked like this...

picture credits to dreamstime.com

headed home and napped because it was a long flight plus the plane was a tad noisy... so ya... woke up and headed to paradise point to have our tea snack... had bacon beef pies and strolled along the beach... 

oh i have to show u this was the fly i manage to.... KILL IT... the feeling was..... so shoik! ok whatever u wanna say, but the satisfactory level is 10/10. lol i am not psycho. just....... whatever....

the flies there were really fat, lazy and juicy.... it was so easy to... get rid of... haha...

calming serenity.. 

one of the bakery shop at paradise point.. this is beef bacon and ham pie... it was awesome!






in front of the scorching sun..



i love this picture! 

so anyway, that was end of day 1.. haha, stayed home and had beef smore with egg cooked by bf mom, my favourite and john's too.. it was amazing,. 

till then.... 

xoxo

No comments: