INSTAGRAM

Friday, June 22, 2012

Pulau Tinggi

One of my first experience to fishing at another island not in Singapore. It was Pulau Tinggi. It was a fun and memorable trip because the scenery is very beautiful. sadly i had period on that day and I could not go for the water activities which I had been anticipating for a long time, never mind, this August i will be able to do so! so fret not... :p

accommodation wasn't that fantastic. food wise was ok, they served us dinner late. we had grilled seafood capture from the sea on the spot, was very fresh... probably the freshest i had for my entire life, speaking of which, my stomach is growling now...

brought my mom to this trip. was a headache but she's my mom after all. worst part, she complains to all the people i knew that i lost her sandals while we were jungle trekking........ i could have lost my life if i did not grab that rope. :x

pictures time!!








thought my skin looks good here. did not apply anything except sunblock. :D

must jump when we are at this kind of places lol




look how clear the water was!

mom with waterfall. we didn't went down because it was too dangerous. :x









all photos are not edited and i took by myself, please respect and don't steal. lol

No comments: