INSTAGRAM

Friday, June 22, 2012

Yatch

I stiked 4D- 1st prizeeee last year (sept) and I got some extra money so I should spend, lol. And I bought this "chartered a yatch" at deal.sg... it was around 400sgd i reckon. and i have to used it by this year, and so... i asked my friends along.. :)

we had pot luck and went to some of the islands at Singapore, including Kusu island, and it was raining... what a day, but nevermind, we had fun. :) was my first time swimming in the ocean. i was very scared because i have phobia to swim on the big sea that's y i put on the life buoy. lol... say whatever you want because i scared die. lollllllllllll



my chui strawberry cheeseake pudding, look sucks, taste good. lol








the S2 users (lovers)


me and my buddy! thank u for taking care of me! hahaha...

this was good!







riding the small motor. 

No comments: