INSTAGRAM

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

happy third anniversary, honey! 10.10  

so anyway, we celebrated 1 day earlier because he had to went for an biz trip... :( for some reason, having dinner on that special date and any other date is really different, I prefer to have the special dinner at any place with you, be it expensive or cheap, as long as you are there on the special date... so never mind, I still get to spend with you... tbh, we had many nice dinner before, so i think that special date really matters to me somehow...

anyway, i didn't tell him where we are heading to, i brought him to this hill top at jurong, we had teppanyaki, for the very first time, together... after 3 years... lol... before that, he waited for me because I asked him to, due to many work to do at work that day... so he waited and he send me this picture to remind me his face expression is like that right now... LOL...

 EPIC... i burst into tears and laughter for 5 mins when i saw....























This expression of mine came out because I asked him to take a photo of me and he didn't want to and I am pissed off and then he say 'ok' and by then, I do not have the mood to take photo anymore and he asked me to look up and I show this..... LOL..... hahah anyway ya...

back to jurong hill top japanese restaurant, we ordered FOOD.. one of our favourite things to do is to EAT... :p ordered quite a lot and had our tummy filled with FOOD... and i am really happy that night even thou it is not the actual day... love you hun... :)


i love this garlic fried rice, it has salmon bits in it... very nice!

our steak is burning!

he say, it is just lights... lol


but you can see lights with the person you loved and enjoy every moment together..


really appreciate you being by my side all these while and being the most patience guy in the universe, even thou i always complain about you being sucky... but i still love you like always and it will grow stronger... yea i know i am mushy if you are reading this... thank you for being so understanding... enlighten me at all times, taught me many things i don't know in life... my walking dictionary... and say yes/ ok to everything.. haha.. xoxo

No comments: