INSTAGRAM

Monday, October 15, 2012

Malaysia Boleh!

At first I thought it was a restaurant until I went in, then I know it's a hawker center that sells Malaysian food... all the people that loves Malaysian food do not need to travel so far anymore! you can drop by at Jurong point (west side of Singapore) and get your tummy filled with food! It is not expensive, the price range are rather reasonable but it is very troublesome to find a seat and the stalls are filled with queues... zzz... and some even have to pay first to queue for your food, and if you visit there the first time, you better play smart and ask people how to order, otherwise if you queue and when it comes to your turn, they asked you for your receipt and count yourself lucky to go and pay up and queue again!! lol, that's what i did... -.-

some food reviews down here..

Asam Laksa! Ordered the big bowl, $5. I still prefer city plaza Asam Laksa..

Orh Lua Qian - $4 (i think) not worth cus' small portion and so so only..

Black soya sauce bee tai mak - $6 
It was good! love it... it may look dry but when you stuff in it to your mouth, somehow the sensation is just right... lol

Wanton mee 
This was lovely! Better than pontian! one word, BEST.
not to mention, they add black soya sauce in it too... Jeanette told me their black soya sauce was from Penang or Ipoh... I think... can't remember..

not to mention, I ordered this durian fritter at Malaysia Boleh, near to the entrance, it was so GOOD! I swear if you do not like to eat durian, you will like to eat this durian fritter.. it does not makes your mouth stink or neither it stinks... just melt in your mouth when it enters... i'm gonna bring my bf to come here and join the battle of queuing and chopping seats! r

Picture of me........... and my frizzy hair. . SUCKS.. but still wanna post it.. :p

telling stories on the fishing trip while waiting for our desserts to be served!


can't remember what it is, but it was good... sweet and sour... this is mango something... 

till then.... xx

No comments: