INSTAGRAM

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Restaurant week!

Had the deal at Fullerton Boathouse! Basically they had it once a year according to my cousin, and we talked about it only on Saturday and Sunday was the last day and we decided to had it for a try! cousin bonding session yea? haha, so restaurant week was basically having dinner or lunch at a cheaper price at their featured restaurants, bar, cafe, bistros etc... They even had Forlino! ok so anyway this year one was done, AND AND AND, next year will be held in March 2013!! how great could that be? regarding the price, lunch was like S$25++ and dinner S$35++ hee... and it was worth it!! so I had already sign up for their news letter for next year and I don't wanna miss it!! :) But, I personally think that the boathouse wasn't that great, I only love their lamb shank! it was so so so GOOD!

so here are the pictures we took!

my #ootd, #wiwt.. 

CHOU FLEUR  
Soup of cauliflower, forest mushroom, leek fricassée & truffle essence  
My views for this... The mushroom have to be mixed around otherwise, you can't taste how good the soup taste... so yea.. but i love truffle oil/ essence so I love this after the mushroom was mix around.. 

Salmon salad
This was really refreshing... But it wasn't what I like to eat thou.. 

AGNEAU
Slow cooked lamb shank, button mushrooms, crispy 
bacon & baby carrots 
THIS WAS THE BOMB! I love and enjoy every succulent meat of this! YUMS. I love the gravy too!









We headed to town for shopping aftermath and was so drained out... maybe the age is catching up! haha.. and h&m was having kick ass sales! so sales must buy! haha.. oh ya the meal was around 100 bucks for both, so it was ok? i don't know, to me i think even thou without the promo, i think that we will still spend 100 bucks? imo, i think maybe it was too commercialize.. but I don't mind giving it a try! :D and....... you pay for what you get... this is the fact.. :) #truefacts and not to mention, the service at boathouse was very good! their crews were all so attentive.. :) somehow I feel that I am at english countries because that is the only place they will ask you, how's your day, how's the food.. etc... maybe in Singapore, high-end restaurants does that, but for normal one, they don't.. and that kind of service, is what we really look out for.. :) not even in restaurants, but in retails shop etc... so I guess the culture here is different.. 

ciaoz! xx

No comments: