INSTAGRAM

Saturday, November 24, 2012

being humble and nice

I guess what I have learned from yesterday's dinner was being humble and nice. It goes nothing wrong to become anyone or lead to anywhere.. And also to let yourself down when you need to.. Life is not being serious every time but to enjoy where it leads you to.. :) anyway it is just a random thought of mine.. and I just had to typed down whatever I am thinking right now... so it is just so random so anyway.

There is different types of people in this world and you just got to know there is as your age ages... :p and know how ugly n hypocrite n evil people wanted to be, but there is another part when there are nice, fun and loving people evolves around you. You only need to remember the nice and loving people. Because if you remember the bad ones, you just gonna land yourself like what they are, so in any cases, just go along with the nice one. :) and that is again, my thoughts...

I would definitely be with the nicer one, because i am nice! LOL. being thick skin........ but you know, likes attract likes... and in long run, you will also be happier! and your life is more.... complete.... in terms of.... happiness... rather think of the happy times than the sad times... it somehow affect your brain cells... it really does... if you believe in science terms.. 

And I got to tell myself... after the people I've met... is that... be true, be nice, be open, open your heart and feel everything you do, that way, you will receive.. what it is call... genuine heart.. i really believe that, i do, and you may say is naive, but it happens. and it will.. 

believe.

No comments: