INSTAGRAM

Monday, November 12, 2012

bits and pieces of beg of november..

The breakfast that I have prepared for bf and he claims that is the best.... and after that day, he kept requesting me to make breakfast for him every weekend morning.. scramble eggs was sprinkled with truffle oil, fried bacon, sauteed bread, cheese sausages. ok, i personally preferred bacon that is oven baked... it is nicer than fried..

over-sized macaroons. 

@ au chocolat.
The day I treat bf for sweet treats because I won lottery... I dreamt of bees and told my colleagues and they told me it represent numbers and I had to find out what number it was... and yea, lucky me! thank you!! god.


US.

our apple skillet! it was so good!! yum tum tum!
-----
the other day i woke up, i had cravings for ramen, the one at central mall, but it was too far so we headed to yoshimaru at HV... but......... to me big splash yoshimaru is da best!! so anyhow, after we had our ramen, we walked over to chin bee... wanted to buy some stuffs at phoon huat to bake but end up we gave up the idea because we are both lazy....... lol... and  there is the whole stretch of restaurants down the lane there... i am going to try the dapaolo pizza one day! :) good night and happy diwali!

xx



No comments: