INSTAGRAM

Monday, June 30, 2014

updates of 2014

half way through 2014, was pretty a good one till date. I literally enjoyed every single day of my life, probably it was going through the best so far... :)

so here are some of the things that are going to be accomplished or already did in 2014...

- travelling with my girlfriends
- completing my studies... YAY!!
- becoming MRS Worrall... :) finally in sept 2014
- preparations for solemnization & actual day wedding...
- after completing my studies, it is time to continue with my driving classes..... for the longest time.. john doesn't want to drive me around being an ahmad. he hates it.
- need to save money as much as possible... cutting down on those unncessary stuffs
- need to lose weight at least 5KG!!! oh no..... it's already Jul!! determination!!
- i need to get a pair of shoes for my rom and AD wedding... m aiming at Jimmy Choo ones...
- got my dior tribal earrings, it was lovely... and i super love it!!

lastly, i hope i can travel to a country where john and i haven't been to, to enjoy together... we have been pretty much travelling to brisbane, phuket, batam and malaysia only..... and that's what i m looking forward the most... not brisbane or phuket anymore!! hope it is japan or korea... or EU.. lolololol....

anyhow, i have been out of job for the past 1 month and i am pretty much energized now... except that i am getting lazy... but fret not... i am starting my new job tomorrow and i can't wait to discover the new me in this new job role... love it...

xx

thank you for blessing me and my loved ones... xx

No comments: